Mid pipe mod complete

(JQBusa @ Nov. 15 2006,18:27)
(thrasherfox @ Nov. 15 2006,20:20)
(JQBusa @ Nov. 15 2006,17:58) Do you still have the driving lights on there? Still like them?
yeah, except my left one is busted. I have new onse just havnet replaced it yet

If I did a lot of night riding they are awesome, they are angled in such a way that they light up turns real nice when you are leaned over.

Look at the angle of the lights and imagine the bike in a lean. it lights up the road awesome...

And they attach to the existing fairing bolts...
Do you thin k you could snap some closer pics of those?I have been think about those for a while too. Thanks Jeff
Coming up

(JQBusa @ Nov. 15 2006,19:10) Sorry I meant the light bud. I like those pics too, gives me a good idea where i need to cut.
lol... crap.. sorry....

I will take some pics later and start a new thread for those.. or post them on my web site....

zzwhip.gif
laugh.gif

I picked up an extra set of mid today and cut them, yeah very loud. I love it but I am not sure the nieghbors are going to approve LOL. I ran it thru the mids un-cut first and it wasnt too bad. But when you do the slash cut on the mids it removes all the sound deadener and gets allot louder. I will try them for a few days and see how it goes.

anyone that's cut theirs have a problem with any of the baffle material
fallin out?

(redkat05 @ Nov. 21 2006,17:45) anyone that's cut theirs have a problem with any of the baffle material
fallin out?
Yes. after two years all of mine is out.... dont matter...

(redkat05 @ Nov. 21 2006,20:45) anyone that's cut theirs have a problem with any of the baffle material
fallin out?
Yeah , some of the shreds of fiberglass come out sometimes .

WOW. Just got back from Dyno day and my lovely Mid pipe mod cost me 17 HP. LOL. I knew I had lost some power, I could feel it but I would have never guessed that much. It was the same dyno and my buddy who had his bike tuned the same day as me a while back had the same numbers as the previous trip (within 1 hp) to the this dyno for those of you who are skeptical.....Hindle system will be here next week to fix the problem
smile.gif

Back