Mid-Ohio Raceway

OneTrueRider

Registered
Had a great time yesterday at Mid-Ohio Raceway for the Honda Super Cycle Weekend. It was humid, but the breeze really helped. Lots to look at and there was racing too :rofl:

IMG_0644.jpg

IMG_0654.jpg

IMG_0665.jpg

IMG_0625.jpg

IMG_0670.jpg

looks like a great time...did you see wardie... he is host of two hour pour hour they were supposed to be broadcasting there too.

Mid-Ohio is a great course. When I was a privateer it was a track I always wanted to put some rubber down on, unfortunately I never got the opportunity to race there.

Looks like you had a good time...thanks for sharing.

Noticed the guy in front of the girl on the horrific looking checkered machine w/ bald tire....has on sandals :duh: :rulez:

Last edited:
Mid-Ohio is a great course. When I was a privateer it was a track I always wanted to put some rubber down on, unfortunately I never got the opportunity to race there.

Looks like you had a good time...thanks for sharing.

Noticed the guy in front of the girl on the horrific looking checkered machine w/ bald tire....has on sandals :duh: :rulez:
Don't be hatin' on the sandals bro!

sandals.jpg

I was there all day Sunday..still sorting thru my pics.

Too bad i missed ya.

I have been going for the last 10 - 15 years and I was shocked at how few people, vendors and manufacturers were there. I know the economy is hurting but I couldn't believe how empty the parking lot was. Usually all manufacturers have bikes on display. KTM was the only one there. Probably less than 10 vendors, no dyno shootout, no wheelie machine, no Boz brothers bike show, nothing. Most of the dealer parking sections didn't have one bike in them. I would say that there are usually 5000+ bikes there. It's lucky if there was 1000 there yesterday. The $35 admission probably didn't help either, seems kind of steep considering.
Don't get me wrong the racing was good, the bikes were fast and the weather was sunny and hot. So it was still a good time but compared to what it was 3 - 5 years ago it has changed a lot. Also with Mladin, Spies, 2 Hayden bros, Duhamel and E Boz not racing anymore the excitement level seemed a little lower also.

Brett

ATGATT RAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAHRAH

:laugh: i got a wholleeeee lot of that on my tshirt and shorts riding in the rain picture :rofl:

I was there as well I had a blast again this year I also noticed the lack of Vendors :/ I was going to buy a set of tires there but noone was selling tires :(

I took a tour of the Ohio State reformatory while i was there though that was cool...

Back