Merry xmas

Yes , Christmas eve 'down under ', so to all you great people and your families on this wonderful Org. , do your best to avoid consuming excessive artificial stimuli :rolleyes:..... and just be sure to do what ever it takes to be happy and stay safe over this festive season !! Merry Xmas

Yes , Christmas eve 'down under ', so to all you great people and your families on this wonderful Org. , do your best to avoid consuming excessive artificial stimuli :rolleyes:..... and just be sure to do what ever it takes to be happy and stay safe over this festive season !! Merry Xmas

Merry Christmas to the Toad, his old Ma, and Dogboy.
Hope you guys have a great one!

Merry Christmas to the Toad, his old Ma, and Dogboy.
Hope you guys have a great one!
Thank you Six , 'Ol Ma ' sends her love and best wishes and so do me and Dogboy to you and your wonderful family . Ma hopes you get another bike soon , so she can view some thrilling on bike ride footage , instead of 'slow toads' pathetic attempts .... hahahaha !! Take care brother .
Toad

Thank you Six , 'Ol Ma ' sends her love and best wishes and so do me and Dogboy to you and your wonderful family . Ma hopes you get another bike soon , so she can view some thrilling on bike ride footage , instead of 'slow toads' pathetic attempts .... hahahaha !! Take care brother .
Toad
Hi. Very well said Mr Brown. That is the very best Christmas wish ever. Thank you.

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to the OrG family. MY second family. Hope we all get some fun loving gifts for our Busa’s :beerchug:
Yup yoshimura R77 stainless steel
20181214_171934.jpg

Yup yoshimura R77

Back