Me and Jeremy Cruising The Ortega Highway Today

sweet Video's, nice cruise!!! The camera angle is dialed in nice Jeff!!!!! Too bad I work Sunday mornings! It's a good gig hard to get out of!!!

Thought you would ride over to the Orange County side ~ the road is a lot smoother over there & not as tight . . .

Nah,I ain't lost nothin' over there.:laugh:Also too much traffic that late in the morning to be stuck behind,this was just a get out of the house ride.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a great ride.:bowdown:

The best one was the 6 mile ride on the freeway on the way home,hittin' 140-150 mph through traffic and just generally raisin' havoc.:laugh:Naturally I spaced out turning off my remote while we were at Hell's Kitchen and before we hit the freeway the battery took a dump and turned off my camera.:guns:

The best one was the 6 mile ride on the freeway on the way home,
hittin' 140-150 mph through traffic and just generally raisin' havoc.

:laugh:

Naturally I spaced out turning off my remote while we were at Hell's Kitchen and before we hit the freeway the battery took a dump and turned off my camera.

:guns:

Riding on the freeway with you is a good way to get that kid in trouble ~ I can remember a few times that we've rolled on the freeway . . .

I'm too old,slow,and fat,but I'll watch you.:laugh:Red runs one of his bikes quit a bit,we'll get him to run with you one of these weekends.

We need to go to the drag strip. ????

091506_04.jpg

Street Legal 1/4 mile drags ~ Fontana, CA. Just $20.00 !

We have a local thread ~^~ let's go out there this Sunday . . .

where are ur gloves knucklehead? and geez it looks awful cold out there. hope u have had ur heated jacket.....:whistle::laugh:

Back