McClaren Hayabusa Pro Stock motor

A fine piece of art, any idea how much it weighs? A while back I heard that Karen Stoffer switched to fuel injection per new rules for '08. Does she have something like that?

That is beautiful!! belt drive oil pump, cams, trans is divorced from case... Ya baby!!! real race gear.. dry clutch and can not tell if that is a chain or gear drive for the trans.. chain?

Hoorah! That is just plain scary looking! What is the Bore spacing on that thing? I had heard rumors that a few people were looking to go all billet for these to allow altered bore centers. :beerchug:

Dang... that is nice. Some serious work went into that puppy...:beerchug:

Lets hope it puts Buell back in their place. I rode Harley's for 20 years and raced 1/4 mile with them and never could make the passes that a Busa would so I jumped ship and bought my first Busa, then WTF Buell comes along shows us up for last 2 years. Im still die hard Suzuki and Harley and Buell can get F---ed. That motor looks like the ticket back to the promised land and back on top like before for many years to come.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I wanted someone to come out with a belt cam drive forever! Damn I wish there was a way to mount that while still retaining the OE case.

Hmmmm billet case :drool

Back