MB Bike Week 09

Thanks for the pic.'s !!

Woodewheel, how's your bike doing ? I love that thing !!! Still got the Gixxer ?

Awesome work and thanks for the pics.

But...

I sure hate what happened at Myrtle Beach though. Not to derail but I feel like this is the perfect spot to voice my absolute disgust with the local politicians there. Until change or repeal some of the bs they passed this year basically telling bikers to buzz off, they can't have another cent of my money.

Well North MB welcomed us with open arms... I never even entered MB city limits. There politics did stop me one bit.

Awesome work and thanks for the pics.

But...

I sure hate what happened at Myrtle Beach though. Not to derail but I feel like this is the perfect spot to voice my absolute disgust with the local politicians there. Until change or repeal some of the bs they passed this year basically telling bikers to buzz off, they can't have another cent of my money.

Yeppas, I was going to put my 2 cents in but I feel the same way~!~

just amazing. i mean wow. who wouda thunk you could put a tractor trailer tire on a bike?lol amazing paint jobs though. thats amazing talent and lots and lots of scratch

I want to be Russ Brown. He has some the coolest bikes. :laugh: i love the satin black bike! the falcon and snake theme is amazing. :bowdown:

Some extreme scoots that's for sure. Thanks for the pics. Except pic #10 ::9 She not so hot

Well...she looks better in a bikini than I do....

Can't say much for the super single tire on #11-13 tho. The paint jobs on all of them are outstanding:thumbsup:

Back