maybe you can help.

tyrone

Registered
oh...and i know this should prolly be in the "gear" forum...but not that many people go there. ok so

Im looking to attain some ARMOR. what im looking for will most likely have metal on it. that picture shows what i use now. this link shows what im gunna buy...becuase im not to impressed with the Fox one anymore.

Adults Fully Motorcycle Body Armor Racing Protector Jacket ::

but before i purchase that new one...i want to know if anybody knew anything about some kind of armor that looks like something out of a terminator (on a busa) movie. ive even consider makeing one. so if you can help...

IMG_4801.jpg

uh...bro, you're wearing dirtbike gear riding down the street.??? I understand why stunters wear it cause they're pulling lowspeed maneuvers but, on a busa? I'd be looking for more "abrasion" gear rather than "bump" gear. I'm not trying to be an azz or anything but it would take about 2 seconds sliding down asphalt at 60 mph to completely shred the spandex type material holding those pads together.???

Thanks, but yea im aware of that. Thats why im seeking out something heavier...hence the post.

If you truly want more protection then you need look no further than a good racing jacket. If you're worried about heat, go with a good mesh jacket...it'll still have all the armor you've got now but will hold up alot better to asphalt.:thumbsup:

this dudes got a pretty sick jacket.
- hayabusa wheelle ????????????????[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
haha. its not for stuntin. i live in the ''top end''...and i know one day i will eventually go down. I just happen to be tank riding in that picture.

Back