Maxton June 24-25 Who's coming?

What's happening out there this weekend? It's a shame I couldnt make it out. I'm working Asheville and my fifth wheel is parked in Fayetteville where I will be in a couple of days before heading all the way back to Texas. So close...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The highlight for me was seeing Ali go 220 on the juice on a Busa and Dean S. go 245 on his ZX10 turbo.

Doing what? Maxton? No more Maxton. The ECTA will most likely be at Wilmington, OH at a 9,000 ft runway at the old DHL facility.

Flippnswitchez

Thank you so much for your sacrifice, stay safe and come home soon. Hope to see you at the Wilmington Mile next year.

Thanks brother. I look forward to it. I have been trying for two years to get there but I have been deployed since I have got it in my head that I WILL run at the Maxton!

October meet will be our last meet of the season and we're having a HUGE blowout BBQ at the Maxton Mile to celebrate the very Last Event for Maxton. Anyone who is anyone will be there. When do you come home again?

Awesome. Let me know about anything you might need for the event. I'll hook you up. Military always gets the goodeez from Tiger Racing.

Guy

Sounds awesome! I am actually looking at buy a stage one rcc turbo here REALLY soon. Just waiting on my re-enlistment package to get approved. I already spoke with Richard and he has me there but there are little tweaks and gauge mounts. That I had my eye on from you so I will be intouch soon on all that stuff. Just waiting on the package. They said it may be up to a month before I know anything. But soon as it comes through I will be ordering. I know I am not going to be doing any record breaking out there on a stock busa witha stg 1 but I still want to go to the meets and do it. Everyone has to start somewhere :thumbsup: Thank you for your support of the military!! If you have a FB I will be adding you when I get off work.

Nate

Back