Marble mod

pearlbusa

Donating Member
Registered
I tried the marble mod and when I revved my engine my bike cut off more than once at that! When I removed the marble and revved my engine it did not cutt off! What is up with that?
rock.gif
? Also I noticed my pipes are draining a little liquid (clear) is this normal Bike is still new (06 LE).

the water is normal condensation coming out of the bottom drain holes..   not sure why its cutting out with the marble mod...  Mine ran great with the mod so I removed the whole pair valve.

<!--EDIT|birdaprey
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146459126 -->

I've had the marble mod for about 100 miles or so and no problems. Did you do the airbox mod and do you have aftermarket slip-ons or a full system?

Your RPM's at idle and op temp should hover near 1200 rpm. if they are below 1000 rpm, the bike will die on quick throttle drop...

Maybe you put the marble in the wrong hose? That would definitely mess things up a bit....

My idle cleaned right up after the marble mod, and no backfires or sputters at all...revs clean.

And as stated, if your idle is low, it will die if you rev it and cut the throttle. Put a bit of blue Loc-tite on the idle screw next time you adjust it, it will stay right where you set it. Mine moved around a bit until I did that....

<!--EDIT|AntiTrust
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146914909 -->

Back