making my baby black and red over the winter

PFC_Loiselle

Registered
So, here we go... let me know what you all think about my plan.

I Am going to get more ambitious than i have been before. I changed the exhaust the first day I got my 2012 Busa, promptly after that i dropped it on the clutch side. scratched the stator cover. i ordered the woodcraft stator cover with large red puck. this got me thinking, I want to put some more red accents on my bike. i don't want anything on her to be silver next year.

so i took some pics... i want to take the rear pegs off and the front pegs, shift lever and brake lever off paint them all red, get red underglow leds and put them all over the entire bike, along with that i would like to take the exhaust off and paint it either red or black, im not so sure yet. im also thinking about getting another stock exhaust (saw some cheap) and cutting the cat out and making the exhaust go straight back inside the plastics so you can only see about an inch or two of them. this should also make my bike louder since there will be no cat. or making my own exhaust from 2 inch pipe with welded bends since i dont have a pipe bender but i do have a welder.

what do you guys think ? i have pics of what it looks like now.

i did the hump mod, so i can have the grab bar on, i put a power outlet (on a switch) in the trunk so i can run my tomtom or charge my cellphone.

im ordering the black out turn-signals for the back and blackout LED rear taillight with integrated turn-signals, and a red chain from motomummy, and a red LED kit

any advice or wisdom you guys can bring. or if you guys have a stock exhaust (header and mid pipes) that you would like to get rid of, i am happy to hear you chime in.

also if you know of any way to get some light scratches out of the plastic that would be awesome.

20121013_150648.jpg

20121013_150715.jpg

20121013_150711.jpg

20121013_150706.jpg

20121013_150702.jpg

20121013_150719.jpg

Back