lower triple tree

OB_turbo1300

Registered
Does anyone have there front end off or know the measurements of the steering stem on the busa. I need to have one made because I am going with a after market fork and it comes with its own lower triple tree. the busa's lower triple tree and steering stem is all one unit. does any one know there measurements

Turbo have you contacted Yoshimura on this, they are familiar with this sort of stuff and may have something to sell you that is not listed in the parts lists, sometimes you have to ask about the oddball items. If you make one make a few as somebody will allways be interested in your efforts once they see it.

"Build it and they will come"

is your stem for the busa? is it connected to the lower triple tree? i live in the usa so how long does it take to ship. if you can get it to me i will send you a new one. give me your address so we can make plans. Thanks!

I have a steering stem at my appartment. What dimensions do U need ?
And can U make 2?
If U can I can send this one to U and get a new one back :)

I have send U a AutoCad R14 Drawing of the steering stem. Hope U have a AutoCad program so U can see it. If there is any other questions please send e-mail.

I would suggest that you ship your triple tree to the guy and when he has finish yours, then ship both back.
ALSO I hope that you are NOT buying the aftermarket triple trees w/stem from Koenig!. They ****ed me around for 3 1/2 months. I never did end up with them. Lost $30 in long distance. I phoned PMFR and they MANAGED to ship there trilpe tree's in 48 hours!!!!!
If you happen to speak to Jim Koenig, tell'em Malcolm from Canada say's Bite Me

Back