Looks at this guy riding skillZ

cool.gif

reminds me of the tight manuvering courses i used to set up back when i raced mountain bikes, of course, in manuvers that tight under your own power, you dont spend a lot of time in the saddle, and you slide a lot cause of the dirt, sweet video, and also.

REPOST

-WHEELMAN

Man, they can ride, good thing is no one could do that on a busa since the bike is too long. Sure would like to get that type of parking lot practice.

I kept watching that thinking, "Uh oh, he's going to crash! Oh, he's OK. Uh oh, he's going to crash!..."

Serious skills!

Japanese police. They ride VFR 750s. More hardass than the CHP and with skills to match. Many are recruited from the ranks of the bosozoku gangs and bring some of their attitude with them. Prolly best not to try to run away, especially on anything bigger than a scooter in urban areas.

wish I could do that! Now what would really be fun it to see some of these posers trying to do that on a cruizer!
wow.gif

It reminds me of the Austrailian jet boat racing. I get lost trying to figure that course out too!

Back