Looking for your Pics

this is the fuel side

fuel_system_005.jpg

New & improved mounting
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_06blk_dragbike_096__Small_.jpg

just one more,as you can see if I run the labels facing in, it blends right in
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_06blk_dragbike_114__Small_.jpg

Thats' pretty right there. Whatcha you recon the minimum stretch would be to accommadate that mounting scheme?

New & improved mounting
Nice !!
You will need to keep a close eye on b/p,with enguine heat it will be HIGH.

I have the bottle on my 12 in the same spot,some closed cell foam zip tied to the bottle helps.

Two things....I try to avoid 90's they slow flow

I have the bottle.....valve up,with the braided line secured. That way even if the bottle bracket breaks,the bottle isn't going anywhere and no chance the valve would hit the ground.

BTW I had a bottle clamp break on the road,didn't even notice it until i got home.

Thats' pretty right there.  Whatcha you recon the minimum stretch would be to accommadate that mounting scheme?
Well heres some munbers; The system requires a minium of 5in.,thats measuring from the deepest point on the center of the swingarm,this is also allowing an 1-1/4 clearance from the tire to bottle at it closest point. After checking a stocker with wheel at it farthest,there is approx. 2-1/4 in. clearance. Based on that I'll say a little as 4in. would be enough to be safe. One could black out the brackets & hoses to hide it right under their noses.

_06blk_dragbike_112__Small_.jpg

Two things....I try to avoid 90's they slow flow

I have the bottle.....valve up,with the braided line secured. That way even if the bottle bracket breaks,the bottle isn't going anywhere and no chance the valve would hit the ground.

BTW I had a bottle clamp break on the road,didn't even notice it until i got home.
I hate when that happens,during installation,I really, seriously was debating on adding a small piece of billet to tilt the bottles about 15-25 degrees. Also have you ever seen bubble wrap with the foil on both sides,I was planning on making some sleeves with that to insulate & protect the bottles.Although I was worried about the rubber more than the heat. Thanks again for ALL the help and tips
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
ThumbsUp.gif

bowdown.gif

Back