Looking for swing arm.

Speedy-Cookie

Registered
Hey guys I'm looking for a swing arm that's about 10" over stock to buy to put on my busa with the stock wheel. If you guys know of any one that is wanting to get rid of there's or know where I can get a good price on one hit me up please. And thanks again for everything.:thumbsup:

Just depends on what you want to spend and if you're willing to pay shipping etc. I've got a zook arm that has a bottle holder. It's not the greatest thing ever and needs to be cleaned up, but if you're interested and willing to pay shipping we could work something out. i believe its 8-12 over on the wheelbase. Because it needs to be recoated, I was thinking 300 plus shipping.

Just depends on what you want to spend and if you're willing to pay shipping etc. I've got a zook arm that has a bottle holder. It's not the greatest thing ever and needs to be cleaned up, but if you're interested and willing to pay shipping we could work something out. i believe its 8-12 over on the wheelbase. Because it needs to be recoated, I was thinking 300 plus shipping.

Think you could send me a pick of it and could you find out about how much shipping would be?
Thanks.

It'll be a few days before I'm back home but I will as soon as I am. Pm me an approx shipping destination and I'll send you a pm with pics and finalized price totals. I also have a 99 aluminum subframe and catalyst solo tail that were used with the swingarm if you were interested in a package deal.

I forgot to add, I was thinking $550 + shipping for:

Catalyst Solo Tail
Aluminum Subframe with cut tiger tail
zook swing arm with oem rear axle, chain guard, and bottle holder
I'll also throw an extra oem swingarm pivot and hardware and an extra gen 1 shock if interested.

This stuff is seriously just taking up space in my garage, it needs to go.

Back