Looking for green Hayabusa decals....

J'Man

Registered
We'll looks like I'm getting my bike custom painted since I couldn't get a deal worked out on a used parts bike. I would appreciate if anyone (especially sponsors) could post up or PM me some pics of green Hayabusa decals. I've been looking around and haven't found what I need yet.

Thanks.

Thanks for the replies. Definitely checking out tapeworks. It so hard to get an idea of what the color will look like against my paint scheme when you're looking at the decal online.

You could probably call them and buy a few "test" pieces for matching.
Posted via Mobile Device

I will check out tapeworks also. I am gonna have to get my bike painted after getting a couple panels fixed.

You could probably call them and buy a few "test" pieces for matching.
Posted via Mobile Device

+1 they must have scraps from the cutting process. I ve never delt with them, but its a simple cheap request in order to make a sale

Thanks for the replies. Definitely checking out tapeworks. It so hard to get an idea of what the color will look like against my paint scheme when you're looking at the decal online.

Just ask him to send you a full green sample set. He already has them made up and ready to go.

Of course I just saw you live in NC...well Tapeworks is located about 25mins out the back side of downtown Raleigh. You could always do what I did and drive there and see Rob in person. Tell him Brian w/ the Blue '08 sent ya. He's a good guy.

Back