Looking for a Busa sitter!

billbell

Jap is where it's at!
Donating Member
Registered
I think my Busa is going to get lonely. I am having a double hernia surgery on the 18 of this month and I don't know how long I'll have to stay off the bike. I'm gonna miss her for a few days. I thought maybe someone could come keep her company for me while I'm down. LOL

Yeah, ship 'er to me. I'll Zaino 'er up for ya while yer down and have 'er ready for when you're back in action.
biggrin.gif

lock her up like she was a virgin child!dont let any of theese guys abuse her! good luck on the double.

lock her up like she was a virgin child!dont let any of theese guys abuse her! good luck on the double.
Never had a virgin before! LOL.....I am hoping to only be off the bike for a few days and put some serious miles on it while I am getting my short term disability on my FMLA

If I was going to be around I would look after her. And I promise she wouldn't have THAT many miles on her when you got her back!
biggrin.gif

We must have sisters...................you better send her to me so that she can spend some "quality" time with her kin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biggrin.gif

ps......................hope the surgery goes well......................do you need my address?
wink.gif

..been there-done that..
smile.gif
it's nothing dude, you'll be back in action in no time.. just a few days of caution while the stitches are fresh.. ..and don't mind the pain, it will make A MAN out of you.. lol

busa-wise: any of these guys should be extra-cautious with your baby, just pick the closest to you and drive her there.. ..however, don't send her to me, she will need a visa for Greece!

..one minor point that you should pay attention to: do NOT offer to buy drinks to the surgery team BEFORE the operation..
smile.gif
(..damn, I should know this before the brain surgery.. )

smile.gif

d00d bring her to w'loo... I'll see she gets a good zaino bath
wow.gif
tounge.gif

oh man... no way.. its nothing... I wouldn't want to ride in Des Moines.. I can handle w'loo and ames o problem.... you coming up on the 15th??

I got my new shinko so I'm gonna have some insane hook at the track.

Back