Look what I get to deal with.

i had a lady that drove her car off the track at the automated car wash thing and was trying to get someone to get her car out .... first time for every thing ....but in you case 3rd or 4th and on and on
The other times were with real cars. I had to CAREFULLY use floor jacks, and slowly manuver it back into position.

This was just a little ricer, so I got 6 kids to pick it up and put it back on the rack.
cool.gif

ices_rofl.gif
, 3rd time huh...Guess its time to install runway lights.. Down in Florida its not the decals that make them go faster, its those darn Spoilers..

double_decker_civic.jpg

I was an auto-tech kid and I can vouch for the stupid things that happen in shop. I've seen cars fall off of lifts, a kid got his shirt caught in the belt sander resurfacing heads and on and on and on... It was bad enough when you had to worry about spit balls, in shop, they have air compressors!

One more just for laughs, I wonder how fast this camry can go now??

cam_back.jpg

I was an auto-tech kid and I can vouch for the stupid things that happen in shop.  I've seen cars fall off of lifts, a kid got his shirt caught in the belt sander resurfacing heads and on and on and on...  It was bad enough when you had to worry about spit balls, in shop, they have air compressors!
Yeah, I've <s>made</s> seen some pretty cool "Full Auto BB-guns" brazed together next door in the welding shop!
cool.gif
laugh.gif
wow.gif

Back