LONG overdue but thank you GSXTacy!!!

Trash_Panda_44

A Grown Ass Man!
Registered
Chris helped me accomplish my Gen II exhaust and never gave him a very big thank you. Very helpful and very detailed. Again Chris, thanks for the help:beerchug: I would've done this sooner but back in November I was rear ended right before I got the exhaust in the mail... at least I laid the bike down on the left side on my leg:laugh: But again- THANK YOU BRO FOR THE HELP AND THE DETAILS!!! :beerchug:

Never had the fortune to meet him but know he is good people:thumbsup: like so many others here.

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

he's a great guy and always there if someone needs a hand :beerchug:

This place does rock and the people and the help is always appreciated. You're next Big E:beerchug: Thank you ahead of time :laugh:

No problem at all. Loved the look on my gen I. The people at Yosh were awsome and actuallyl did a mock up to get all the correct parts numbers for me.

Heres the first gen I with the R-77!
100_0353.jpg

Heres the same set up (different header) on my gen II
Chrisbikedone006.jpg

HMMM. I wonder if I can pull of an R-77 on the king! LMAO. I might actually be able to make it uglier!!
1218111439c.jpg

No problem at all. Loved the look on my gen I. The people at Yosh were awsome and actuallyl did a mock up to get all the correct parts numbers for me.

Heres the first gen I with the R-77!
100_0353.jpg

Heres the same set up (different header) on my gen II
Chrisbikedone006.jpg

I remember the first pic- thats what started my motivation to do this mod:beerchug: Just wanted to be a little different from the rest. I love it when I got to the bike shop and they were telling me "Yoshi said they do not carry that config for your bike...:laugh:" I didn't ask for the config, I asked if the pipe would fit...no answer- needless to say they will not be working on my bike:laugh: I'm debating about selling mine and getting the new one like yours:drool:

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...just-ordered-yoshimura-r77-my-gen-1-busa.html

Back