"THANK YOU"

monsterspeedfreak

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to thank Iced (Chris) for all the help with trying to locate Max.
We've pretty much exhausted all possibilities now.
He airs on the local Global news, probably tomorrow morning, hopefully that'll turn up something.
Thanks big time for all the help Chris....I owe ya, and ya know where to come if you need anything, yer a damn good friend.
Bill

sad.gif
Sorry Monster...

Man I hope you get some type of a lead on Max. I know how you feel to have a pet that's a part of the family.
sad.gif
Good luck!

hey, anything to help you out, Bill. Thru friends of friends of friends, The Dept of Fisheries and Oceans and the First Nations Band Office in your area is aware of Max missing. And my friend who works for the Waste Management has let all his coworkers who drive the trucks know as well... So everyone is on the lookout. Max is somewhere, just got off track for the moment! My workplace and Gabriela's workplace (there happens to be 4 or so people from Pitt Meadows/Maple Ridge area) have been actively spreading the word to others. The more the word spreads in this area, the more likely. I was thinking about Max a great deal this morning on the drive into work at 5am.... Getting him on the news will definitely spark up a lot more awareness! Do not lose hope, Bill, he's out there somewhere and you may think you've exhausted all areas, but there are always more... Keep spreading the word... If you need anything, make sure u let us know!!! And I mean that!

Thanks guys, not completely throwing in the towel yet, but it's been 16 days now with only a couple of sitings of a dog, that we're not even sure to this day was Max.
We have spent soooo many hours looking for him now, actually out till very late at night, night after night after night, it's just all gettin to us now.
Colleen is down by Revs place right now doing photography for Expedia.
(Yes Rev...I suggested she visit, but she's just tooooo busy she said)
Anyhow....she's been phoning home twice a day since she left.
I was really really hoping he'd be here waiting for her when she gets back, cuz him being gone has effected her like you wouldn't believe.
She walked Max every single day without fail, unless she was away, then I did, just not much of a walker myself, but he'd spend the whole day working with me, then the afternoon/night with her.
Man we miss him.......Max had this funny trait, where he'd howl like crazy every time he heard an emergency siren in the distance.......today I heard the first siren since he's been gone, it was very saddening to not her that howl....damn I miss him.
Enough jabbering on.
Thanks folks.
Thanks BIG TIME Chris, there are so many people keepin an eye out now, I just can't believe nutns turned up.....we'll just have to give it more time.
Bill

Back