Little christmas day ride. ( merry christmas )

GeorgiaGixxer08

Registered
After christmas morning it started warming up a little bit and myself and the wife ( jess ) decided to go on a short ride to the beach. It was our first ride together since i got back from marjah afghanistan a few weeks ago.

Merry Christmas everyone!

004-4.jpg

007-4.jpg

010-3.jpg

012-4.jpg

Merry Christmas Wes. If you were here you would be sledding. We got about 4 inches of the white stuff. :) Snowed most of the day but has stopped now.

Good gosh that looks cold. lol. wish i could have came back to GA i woulda been stuck lol. one more day off work!

its good to be back!

Thanks for the pics, Nice looking bike:thumbsup:

Glad to have you back and thanks for all you have done for all of us :bowdown:. I am glad you got to spend time with your wife on Christmas. I know it was very special for her also. Merry Christmas and again welcome home:cheerleader:

Thanks guys. its great to be back home, i was one of the lucky few that got to come back on the advance team ( a few weeks early before the rest of my boys ) Went to Marjah, Afghan kicked some taliban butt and returned home. pray for those familys who will not be able to spend time with there husbands. thanks for all your support.

You know what this also means! Since you're back as soon as it gets warm we will have to ride! :thumbsup:

Back