Lisa Marie has passed

i guess i followed the post you commented with Red

folk die, but the rate of those between aged 10 and 60 are way above current norms - that is sad and many more will pass before their time was up
I feel you....hard to keep on topic around here with all the excitement....

Could be something with these vaccines and reactions to them....I've always said the powers to be had to do something.....they were "damned if they did and damned if they didn't"....it seems

I feel you....hard to keep on topic around here with all the excitement....

Could be something with these vaccines and reactions to them....I've always said the powers to be had to do something.....they were "damned if they did and damned if they didn't"....it seems
Hi Bee. Well it is either they tried to help and it messed it up. OR it was set up to be let out on the people of the world. I really hope that they are not that crazy for power. OR they wanted to try and control the poupulation of the world for what they may think is for the good of the world.

Hi Bee. Well it is either they tried to help and it messed it up. OR it was set up to be let out on the people of the world. I really hope that they are not that crazy for power. OR they wanted to try and control the poupulation of the world for what they may think is for the good of the world.
I don't think it is a complicated as it is being portrayed....there was a problem and governments were grasping for a solution....whether it was right or wrong or if people agree or disagree is the aftershock of this.

it was partly designed to make as much money as big pharma could, USA FDA/CDC ( 65% funded by big pharma) outlawed other non-patentable products like Ivermectin to be out of reach , they could have made like China a std vaccine made the traditional way (Sinopharm chinese efficacy is much higher than the Pfizer /moderna).
but that would have meant less money to be made.

so Pfizer/moderna rushed it out with the issues many thousands now have - it was never designed to help the sick - it was designed to maximise profit.

Back