"Limited" Emblem Placement...

Dakkine2

Donating Member
Registered
Seems that there was a discrepancy on where the "Limited" emblem goes. Here's a picture of an 04 to use as a reference for placement.

EmblemPic.jpg

I think the '03 models have the 'Limited' placed just under the 'Hayabusa' in the center.

Not that it matters but I think on the 03 the anniversary sticker was on the tank somewhere.

The '03s I have seen had it on the triple tree in place of the "Hayabusa" my gray & black came with.

Just checked something, but wasn't able to post the pic, it says '40th Anniversary Edition' in the center of the triple tree clamp with 'Suzuki Hayabusa' underneath.

Just checked something, but wasn't able to post the pic, it says '40th Anniversary Edition' in the center of the triple tree clamp with 'Suzuki Hayabusa' underneath.
They plastered it over the top of the regular one?    
rock.gif
If I remember right, the emblem BigBS is refering to is in place of the "Hayabusa" that comes standard.
Yup, that's the one I was thinking of.

Yes you did Earthdog. Apparently on the 05 Limiteds Suz did not include the 'Limited' emblem that all previous LEs/SEs have on them. There was a post recently about who to contact at Suz to get one sent to you.

whats up with photobucket?? everytime someone uses that place to store their pics all my ports get scanned my firewall goes crazy imo there is only one reason someone would want to scan someones ports the only reason i have not launched an attack on photobucket is because alot of my friends use it to store pics >>>only a few and we are frozen
wow.gif

Back