Lies from a dealer...

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
Found this 06 "LE" on Craigslist a few weeks ago. I kindly emailed them to inform them that the bike they are selling as an 06 "LE" isnt right.Frame should be black ect... I enclosed 2 pics of my bike, born 06 black and grey now wearing "LE" bodywork. They didnt respond to me and have since re-listed the bike under the same false heading. Ive emailed them nicely again, and will be riding the hour north on saturday to personally call them out.

Seems wrong to me, they should be upfront about the bike.

Thoughts on this?

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa Limited GSX1300R

There a Harley dealership, self explained,, they are idiots! :whistle:

Found this 06 "LE" on Craigslist a few weeks ago. I kindly emailed them to inform them that the bike they are selling as an 06 "LE" isnt right.Frame should be black ect... I enclosed 2 pics of my bike, born 06 black and grey now wearing "LE" bodywork. They didnt respond to me and have since re-listed the bike under the same false heading. Ive emailed them nicely again, and will be riding the hour north on saturday to personally call them out.

Seems wrong to me, they should be upfront about the bike.

Thoughts on this?

2006 Suzuki Hayabusa Limited GSX1300R

No offense, but why does this concern you? Going to the dealer and trying to confront them is just going to end up with you getting a trespassing warning. Why would you want to invite that kind of trouble?

I agree with a prior poster, file a BBB report if you're really concerned. They take those very seriously and BBB will try to contact the dealer to correct the misleading description.

If the VIN matches up to an 06 (which is possible) then they have the case of someone having sold them a bike that's likely been wrecked (as someone pointed out, the tail shows signs of this being a good possibility) and re-vin'd using a different frame - most likely NOT legal but probably varies by state unless the bike went through state inspection to re-certify it, my guess is someone duped the Harley dealer.

i wrote him and explained the vin #will be diff as well and frame will be black etc..so basically we know bike has been wrecked and they bent the sub frame and didnt bother to straighten it out

Like Ringling said thers a sucker born every minute.
Fast Frog maybe your email did not reach management ?
If its online then the internet dept is one handling it.
How bout just a simple call to store asking to speak to sales mgr/Gen Mgr/ owner ?
if that gets you nowhere then I suggest this..
nojustice.jpg

Back