leftover snow

warwgn

Hi,I'm Dustin.Do you like my dancing
Donating Member
Registered
went into Abq yesterday and stopped by my dads house up in the NE Heights they had around 22" during the storm, these are after 3 days of melting.

street.jpg

frontyard1.jpg

driveway1.jpg

backyard1.jpg

Zoey had to make a snow angel, she is so light I had to push down on her so she would leave a mark
biggrin.gif
, finally had to get her to chop out the wings.
snowangel.jpg

No way could I live there...we haven't seen a good snow in years here!! LOL

Brrrr...cute snow angel though...but, brrrr....
laugh.gif
smile.gif

We've got very little here in east coast assachusetts and I hope it stays this way.
I frikkin hate snow!

(VaBusa @ Jan. 03 2007,08:26) No way could I live there...we haven't seen a good snow in years here!!  LOL

laugh.gif

smile.gif
this is just what I get for bragging how we can ride everyday in the desert
tounge.gif
this is extremely rare, usually the snow is off the streets by 10AM the next day
rock.gif
go figure!!

My step sister lives in ABQ. Says it snowed for 24hours straight. Sent some pics. Most snow she remembers... even from living in Silver City.

(warwgn @ Jan. 03 2007,10:29)
(VaBusa @ Jan. 03 2007,08:26) No way could I live there...we haven't seen a good snow in years here!!  LOL

laugh.gif

smile.gif
this is just what I get for bragging how we can ride everyday in the desert
tounge.gif
 this is extremely rare, usually the snow is off the streets by 10AM the next day
rock.gif
 go figure!!
tounge.gif

Keep it up and that snow will be there 'til next week!
smile.gif
You can have it...when's summer?!
cool.gif

tounge.gif

smile.gif

This year is killing me... this is the longest I have not been able to ride Faile since I got her. I am thinking of taking a ride out in the car and finding a route that doesn't have snow, then come back and take the Busa out for a ride.

Dustin, they are saying more coming on Friday night... can you believe this?

I miss our good old Chicago snow. Haven't seen a good snow storm in about 10 years.

(MrGxr @ Jan. 03 2007,09:35) Dustin, they are saying more coming on Friday night... can you believe this?
crazy huh, the weird part is we are getting less than you
rock.gif
we have only had about 14" total since it all started and are roads are completly clear out here
tounge.gif

Nice pics! Wish we would get more snow.
beerchug.gif

We used to get snow like that in KC...but that was about 25 yrs ago! I think last year we got something like 11" for the ENTIRE season!

Well, I've had my share of the snow. Soon as I have to start digging out the house, driveway and sidewalk and I'm done. The first snow was ok. By the next day we could ride the bikes again. This just sucks! Living here I'm not supposed to need to winterize my bike.

Ok, I'm done! Time for the snow to go. LOL

Nanwags

yep you and Lou kinda got shafted moving out here huh!! Sorry it worked out like that, but maybe this is it fow a few years. When I first moved out here in 90 we had a good snow too then nothing for a few years, so maybe this is just a welcom to the desert snow
beerchug.gif

(warwgn @ Jan. 04 2007,06:19) yep you and Lou kinda got shafted moving out here huh!! Sorry it worked out like that, but maybe this is it fow a few years. When I first moved out here in 90 we had a good snow too then nothing for a few years, so maybe this is just a welcom to the desert snow
beerchug.gif
Y'know, it's all fun and games until someone gets snow in their eye.

biggrin.gif

Where I grew up in Window Rock, we would get snow like this about six or eight times every winter. At least I know how to deal with it but eventually, I grew to really hate snow. It's one thing to drive to the mountains if you want to go skiing or tubing but to be TRAPPED in it?! That blows.

Oh, well. Took the shock to Greg to have it rebuilt and I now have my bike all in pieces all over the garage again. As long as I'm not riding it anyway . . . . .

Eh. We got a TON of rain during the summer, might as well have a TON of snow during the winter!

But dammit, I thought we were having global WARMING. What's this all about?

biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

(warwgn @ Jan. 04 2007,07:34)
(Wag @ Jan. 04 2007,07:31) I thought we were having global WARMING.
laugh.gif
you been watching too much discovery channel
poke.gif
LOL

"My name is Wag and I'm a Discovery Channel-a-holic."

--Wag--

Back