Leathers for women?

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Ok so I have a friend that might like to attend Bash, but I need to find her gear.. She is like 5'9 and model thin... who has leathers for thin built women?

I need actual product line name not just a brand name.. thx.. lightly used gear MIGHT work..

(shut up sam)

Dude, I think there are some adult forums that may be better in providing this kind of advice!! :poke::poke:

Go to Cylce Gear & check out the Dainese stuff.

A "friend" huh? You sure you don't have some surgery planned that you haven't told us about?:whistle:

Ok so I have a friend that might like to attend Bash, but I need to find her gear.. She is like 5'9 and model thin... who has leathers for thin built women?

I need actual product line name not just a brand name.. thx.. lightly used gear MIGHT work..

(shut up sam)

:dunno::rofl:

Maybe someone can loan you some gear.

If I make it, I can bring a few extra jackets, but I don't have any pants or other stuff...

(shut up sam)

I believe I might be of better help if I had a pic of the lady you are shopping for.

If the only pics you have are unfit for the forum feel free to send it via PM. I will probably need multiple angles to get her a good fit some from the front side an rear.:cheerleader: I am pretty sure I can help so hurry with those pics.:thumbsup:

I plan on dropping some weight between now and then, most likely will have plenty of extra room in mine :laugh:

I believe I might be of better help if I had a pic of the lady you are shopping for.

If the only pics you have are unfit for the forum feel free to send it via PM. I will probably need multiple angles to get her a good fit some from the front side an rear.:cheerleader: I am pretty sure I can help so hurry with those pics.:thumbsup:
some how your generosity feels "funny" :rofl:

Maybe someone can loan you some gear.

If I make it, I can bring a few extra jackets, but I don't have any pants or other stuff...
Let me see if I can get some "proper" sizes

I plan on dropping some weight between now and then, most likely will have plenty of extra room in mine :laugh:
now there is an idea... .oRgs biggest looser has room for 1 more? may drop a few myself for this one :)

Im a HUGE supporter of women wearing the right gear to ride...

Might I suggest something like this? Fashinable yet well built and almost assured to grant the most desired protection...???

mistressmandy1.thumbnail.jpg

Back