Learning to wheelie

Oldie but goodie!
beerchug.gif

Learning to wheelie a bike is a good idea in a safe area so you know what to expect if it does happen by accident. After that it is a waste of time, damages the bike and may get you ticketed,jailed, hurt or killed.  Squids are the reason our insurance rates go up and the police and public hate us. I like the stunters too but I like to see them do their thing in a safe area.Three of my co-workers got killed stinting on the highway---duh!

xxx.jpg

I've seen ALL those "how to wheelie" videos, and I think someone would have to half crazy to go out, and try to learn on a Busa !!! 600, 750, or a dirt bike, I say go for it. Just look on Youtube, and you'll see hundreds of wheelies that have gone wrong. And on the Busa you're looking at around at least $1500.00 in damages, and that's if you do it your self.

I've seen ALL those "how to wheelie" videos, and I think someone would have to half crazy to go out, and try to learn on a Busa !!! 600, 750, or a dirt bike, I say go for it. Just look on Youtube, and you'll see hundreds of wheelies that have gone wrong. And on the Busa you're looking at around at least $1500.00 in damages, and that's if you do it your self.
That just gives your more incentive to get it right.  
laugh.gif

The only bike that I have ever really spent time learning to wheelie is my Busa. Now that I got my 06 gixxer coming...things should be a whole lot better!
I did a wheelie school at:
www.ononewheel.com last year. It was great!

Back