KTM RC8

TA_GunSurgeon

Donating Member
Registered
Just wanted to see what everyone thinks about this bike. I talked to a KTM dealer about getting one when they come to the US. He said probaly late 2008 early 2009. It looks like a bad a** bike check out the videos on their web site. http://www.ktm-rc8.net/

RC8_orange_90__re_weiss.jpg

Hey that bike looks like me.. UGLY
lol1.gif
I don't know if its the tail or just that edgy look that I don't like. I'm sure it looks way better in person though

talk about a high grade video. nice bike and i heard it will have a hefty price tag.
thumb_up.gif

Me likey. Tests in euro rags say its easy to ride, fast, and more comfortable than its looks may suggest.

Too expensive for me, but cheaper than a Duc 1098 around here

I've always liked KTM. I had a 300EXC that was pretty sick off road. I like this one, but it reminds me a lot of the GSXR? Just not the colors.

A cool machine with adjustable everything and an engine that should live longer than 1 WSB race before major overhaul . < cough Ducati >

I hope they can get it to WSB spec and put the 1098 on the trailer  
winkold.gif
 Moreover , just whats going on behind the walls at Honda and Suzuki in terms of 1200cc sport twins to compete against these european machines ?

They may want their slice of the pie as well you know .

The KTM dealer I talked to said the sticker price will be between 12,999 and 14,999. That's not much more than the Busa and they say it's track and race ready.

A cool machine with adjustable everything and an engine that should live longer than 1 WSB race before major overhaul . < cough Ducati >

I hope they can get it to WSB spec and put the 1098 on the trailer  
winkold.gif
 Moreover , just whats going on behind the walls at Honda and Suzuki in terms of 1200cc sport twins to compete against these european machines ?

They may want their slice of the pie as well you know .
imagine...a new tlr1000
please.gif

Back