KOTT April 30 Dallas Raceway Flier

mass connection

Registered
This is the first race for the season. Please help us and spread the word.:thumbsup:

kott april 30 dallas front web copy.jpg

kott april 30 dallas back web copy.jpg

Might try to get up there and watch. I'd love to watch some of the grudge bikes run.

Hopefully I figured they would take what they get they go through owners like crazy here lately

Yeah the last owners that I deal with was the Halls, they were cool. I guest the money ran low. So they went to Lufkin. It was worst down there. But the owner that they have now is serious about the track price. He want budge....:poke:

I'll be there. Never been out to the Dallas raceway. Been hanging out @ the Kennedale track lately.

Pass the word to your friends!

*Attention Everyone*
Saturday April 30, the Mass Connection King of the Track will be at Dallas Raceway in Crandall, TX.

Check out the fastest motorcycles and racers as they battle for the crown in Street ET, Crazy 8’s, NO bars heads up, plus fun and grudge all day. A $100 will be given out for the Super Dave Perfect Reaction Challenge and to the M&T Homes Crazy 8’s top qualifier. Hurricane Alley will give a $100 to the first and second place winners in the Street ET and Crazy 8’s class. The King of the Track will be broadcasting Live on index ; Now you can watch drag racing action Live on the internet.

The Gates open @ 10 am . Eliminations @ 3 pm. Admission is $10 . Kids 12 and under are FREE! For more info go to Welcome to Dallas Raceway ; Saturday April 30, Don’t miss the action!
Sponsored By
Mass Connection.net
Honda Suzuki North
JG-Printing.com
Hurricane Alley Drag Racing
Tricky Rickey Racing
M&T Homes
Komodo Leathers
Texas Biker Magazine.com

hope the weather was nice ot the track. Big storm just now going across that area.

Back