Konnichiwa from Japan

You so right. Pics are worth a thousand words. I'll go and take some today on my lunch break. Unfortunately, it's cloudy out, but that's no excuse. Rain or shine, the Busa is fine.

Slim,

Omedeto! thatsa nice ride....I lived there for 6 yrs, loved it and even ran on a 900rr off a cliff. Roads there are slick! Be safe and have a blast, welcome to the Family! Hayabusa Ichiban desu :thumbsup:

carlsbadbusa,

Have you been up to Miyagasi Pier Dam off of Rte. 412? Is really pretty up there, especially during the summer when the flowers are bloomin'. We hit the Aqualine of the Izu skyline from time to time. Nothing like a run up to Hakone. Man, I could go on and on about this place. I'm trying to do a coast ride down to Iwakuni.

Ohio.A Japan Fan.Will give you a buz when i go to Tokyo for my holidays.Hopefully this year:beerchug:

To all those that requested pics; here ya go: Tell me what you think. I'm starting the mods here soon. Just gotta look at the budget.

P6221901.jpg

P6221904.jpg

P6221905.jpg

P6221914.jpg

P6221911.jpg

carlsbadbusa,

Have you been up to Miyagasi Pier Dam off of Rte. 412? Is really pretty up there, especially during the summer when the flowers are bloomin'. We hit the Aqualine of the Izu skyline from time to time. Nothing like a run up to Hakone. Man, I could go on and on about this place. I'm trying to do a coast ride down to Iwakuni.

Hakone is where i took flight my man, its beautiful up there during cherry blossom season...I spent a couple of months there in iwakuni as well......across the railroad track the little bars to the right....slept across from there too sometimesss (between there and rapongi:whistle:)....crazy night down there...id say Japan is by far one of the most scenic and nicest places to ride period, the scenery and the old historical sites are crazy....If you get the chance to ride up to Fuji just when the snow starts to cover, before it gets colddddddd.......that will be the best ride ever if your willing to go the lengh...the picture is worth it...

Back