Knowledge is good

Thanks Blue !! There's 4 of the sick bastids in my town !
guns.gif

I check a lot of sites like that often; got a few closer than I'd like
sad.gif

Those members with kids - I invested the $15.00 in a video for my boys to watch; something to help them develop a system of how to deal with strangers, but geared toward kids.

I highly recommend it.  It's goofy, but entertaining enough to make them want to watch it over and over, and they're learning some skills at the same time.  It also opens the door to talk to your kids about topics like strangers, that there are people in the world that hurt children...an unfortunate fact of life nowadays, but I'd rather open dialog on their level and hopefully keep 'em safe for those times when I'm not around.

I ordered my DVD through Amazon; a bit cheaper...

The Safe Side

I used a similar link and found that one lived right next door to one of our rental houses, raising the moral dilemma of telling our tenants about him. Luckily he moved about a year ago.

(thrasherfox @ Feb. 14 2007,13:12)
(Warputer @ Feb. 14 2007,10:06) Thanks Blue !! There's 4 of the sick bastids in my town !
guns.gif
I have your 4 and I will raise you 165.

169 in my town

SHOCKED.gif
Wow Ron ! Big town I guess ? Small town America here ....population of about 4,000 .
beerchug.gif

Scary to think about... one lives near my friends house. Convicted of "Carnal knowledge of 13-15 yr old"... living within half mile of my friends house, who has a 12 yr old sister...
SHOCKED.gif
Scary to think about. Sent them the link.

I've got 43 in my city,
10 LIVING IN THE SAME TWO APARTMENT BUILDINGS!
WTF IS THAT???!!!!
rock.gif

(tdrcomm @ Feb. 14 2007,13:12) I've got 43 in my city,
10 LIVING IN THE SAME TWO APARTMENT BUILDINGS!
WTF IS THAT???!!!!
rock.gif
... a Catholic Church?

BAHAHHAHHAHAA okay relax it was just a joke

JEEEZ! There's 3 with in a half mile of me and one of them lives right on the park I hang out at to read and relax!

Hey guys use this link as a guide.

I know for a fact there is an old man 4 houses down from me that molested his granddaughter and he is not on the this site.

However he is on the Texas Department of Public Safety webpage under scum suckers.

181 offenders found along with 21 non-mappable offenders found...i'm surrounded by scumbags
guns.gif

I live in a small town of about 1,800 people (blink and you'll miss it!!). There's 6 registered offenders in my area. Half for molesting young boys! So much for raising your kids in a small, safe, rural area!!
guns.gif
OGM!!!!

No Offenders within 30 miles of me, all the older women are willing and available.
super.gif

Not to be protecting anyone, but how the laws are written now, if you get written up for peeing somewhere, you would have to become a registered sex offender.

Soon the American government will legislate us all to safety, from seat belt and helmet use(which I recommend), to bubble wrapping all children before they can go out and play.

The Homeboys that do this need to be taken straight to the vet!!! IF they really did it...Cut it off!!!!Glue it ti their forehead. As long as they really did it.. But Timmyduck is correct, Lots of times its just the system being dirty.2 teachers were found guilty here in my town..Then they found out the teenage girls lied..The teacher lost his job ,now has a scar to his name , lost tons of$$$. And the girls were teens and nothing can ( will ) be done.. The other was a band teacher and hugged 2 of his students after a band contest ..They got him on some sexual misconduct.. For a hug!!! WOW..
guns.gif

Back