Knee Down Video + Pics

bowdown.gif

I don't know if you have before or what mods your bike has. But consider doing some trackdays, if you think you're fast now, you'll be WAY faster(and safer) at the track. Make sure you've modded your suspension for aggressive riding. The Suzuki engineers designed it as a sport tourer. Set your sag(respring if necessary), run sticky tires and raising the rear and inch helps a lot.

On and off ramps are good place normally because no opposite direction traffic, clean surface and you can see through the corner. Just be careful that your tire may not be warmed up on the edges
winkold.gif

I don't know if you have before or what mods your bike has. But consider doing some trackdays, if you think you're fast now, you'll be WAY faster(and safer) at the track. Make sure you've modded your suspension for aggressive riding. The Suzuki engineers designed it as a sport tourer. Set your sag(respring if necessary), run sticky tires and raising the rear and inch helps a lot.

On and off ramps are good place normally because no opposite direction traffic, clean surface and you can see through the corner. Just be careful that your tire may not be warmed up on the edges
winkold.gif
I set the front suspension 1/4 turn stiffer, and I always give a good round or two on the ramps before I do any leaning, to make sure i'm warmed up.

Sweet!! And available at almost all major metropolitan/suburban area freeways.

Back