Killboy pics

beerchug.gif

Thanks guys. I am not sure why the pics are so big, I resized them the same way I normally do but they are big. They do look awesome though. Killboy does a great job.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Nov. 12 2006,22:27) Thanks guys. I am not sure why the pics are so big, I resized them the same way I normally do but they are big. They do look awesome though.  Killboy does a great job.
Great pics, I really like the look of that Triumph, but get your boy to buy some boots!

The Triumph is a nice bike, and sounds great with the YOSH pipe. He has his eye on some SIDIs, I hope he can save the money to get them.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Nov. 12 2006,20:35) The Triumph is a nice bike, and sounds great with the YOSH pipe.  He has his eye on some SIDIs, I hope he can save the money to get them.
I was gonna say, tell him to ask Santa for some moto boots on X-mas.

bowdown.gif

I'm no Deal's Gap local so my question is:

Who is Killboy? Is that the resident photographer of the Gap?

(gtrpimp76 @ Nov. 14 2006,07:42) Who is Killboy?
Killboy is Darryl Cannon. He is one of several photographers at Deals Gap.

IMO, his work is the best there in quality. He has several photographers and it is his full time job.

Take a look at his site here for a weekly update normally posted on Wednesday.

It was a little cool that day but the trafic was minimal, I didnt get passed not one time.
biggrin.gif
It was a great day to take Wes through since it was his first time at the gap. The leaves were great that day also, it just made for a beautiful ride. I cant wait to go back.

(georgiabusa_05 @ Nov. 14 2006,09:36) It was a little cool that day but the trafic was minimal, I didnt get passed not one time.  
biggrin.gif
  It was a great day to take Wes through since it was his first time at the gap.  The leaves were great that day also, it just made for a beautiful ride.  I cant wait to go back.
SWEET, luck dog. Seeya this spring.

Yep, see ya this spring. Now I think I will ride back to work since its nice outside.

Thanks for all of the comments everyone.

Tim
biggrin.gif

Back