Kid runs on track while motorcycles are racing

trev0006

Registered
Kid runs on track while motorcycles are racing

Kid runs on race track while motorcycles are racing, this kid was very lucky to escape what would sure to be a disaster.

and

Motorcycle Goes Off Cliff

Motorcycle Goes Off Cliff on a canyon ride, the rider was lucky he didn't go down with the bike.

and

Pedestrian attempts fake Motorcycle accident

Pedestrian attempts fake Motorcycle accident, we have seen lots of scams against cars but this is the first motorcycle one we have seen.

and

Peter Svensson Top Fuel Bike Run - Slowmotion

Peter Svensson Top Fuel Bike Running 5.72 in Slow motion, this looks awseome.

I don't know what organization puts that race together but they need to find something else to do, like maybe weddings or baby showers. :angry:

I always ask myself how that has not happened, kids, dogs other wildlife during the IOM or maybe it has. Lucky little boy :please:

I always like the top fuel bikes but hardly ever do they get to make a full pass. Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Went to the Woodburn dragstrip close to home here a couple years ago with a friend of mine to watch the AHDRA races. (I know I know, Harleys drag racing?) I'm convinced that the Top Fuel riders are definitely nuts! There was one of the riders from Japan (don't recall his name) who was burning up the track all day. I don't think his front tire ever touched the ground... Crazy!

Back