Kerry/Edwards

winger40

Registered
<span style='color:darkred'></span><span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'></span><span style='font-family:arial'></span> John Kerry was speaking with Margaret Thatcher one day and asked her secret to being such a successful and respected leader. She said, "Mr. Kerry, it's no secret. Just surround yourself with intelligent people". "But how do you know if they're intelligent?", Kerry asked. She replied, "let me show you an example". And, with that, she summoned Tony Blair. "Tony, I have a riddle for you. If your parents had a child and it wasn't your sister and it wasn't your brother, who, then, was it?". Tony Blair quiickly replied, "Well, that would have been me". Mrs. Thatcher said, "you see Mr. Kerry, it's all very simple".

Kerry flew back to the US and immediately called John Edwards to his office and said, "John, if your parents had a child and it wasn't your sister and it wasn't your brother, who, then, was it?" Edwards pondered the question and said, "let me think this over and I'll get back to you". Later that afternoon, Edwards sat in a bathroom stall when he recognized the shoes in the stalll next to him as those of Colin Powell. "Colin, I have a question for you. If your parent had a child and it wasn't your sister and it wasn't your brother, who, then, was it?" Colin replied quickly by saying, "well, that would be me".

Exicited at this discovery, Edwards raced back to Kerry's office and said, "I have the answer to your riddle. It's Colin Powell".
A look of anguish came over Kerry face and he said, "No, you idiot, it's Tony Blair"....

laugh.gif

Back