Keeping my new snazzy Pazzos new

Trent

Registered
OK so I got my new sexy Pazzos in the mail and they are on. But I like to grab a bit of clutch when I shift and so the long Pazzo hits the stock bar end and makes a metal on metal sound. I dont have a problem with this but over time I see something giving and I dont want to wear any finishes off. What should I do? Learn to go with a lighter left squeeze? Anyone else have this issue? In the interm I put a little square of gorilla tape over the lever contact area but I am thinking ahead to a real solution.?????

I put a small adhesive-backed rubber pad on the handlebar end where the lever hit. Not because I wanted to save the finish so much as I hated the clicking. It's been on there for a year.

OK, I bumbled around in the garage and it looks like an o-ring will do the trick if I locate it in the groove between the grip and the bar end. I need to find one with a little bigger cross section but it works. The only one I had was about 1/8 X section so I'll take it to the hardware store and super size it.

Back