Katie...bar the door!!!

moondog

Donating Member
Registered
Ahhhhh, the smell of burning oil, un-burnt fuel and wet leather in the morning....it must be Bikes, blues and BBQ! Cobra straights that can break glass, fire in a dead hole, here they come! I'll bet there are already 50,000 bikes in town and the official kick-off isn't until tomorrow. Every hotel/motel room from the Missouri border to FtSmith is booked, about a 55 mile radius around Fayetteville. They say we can expect over 300,000 people and 100,000 bikes this weekend. The beer will flow like oil in the gutters and vomit in the alleys...leather thongs and ass-less chaps, get yer beads ready to throw for a show! Somone get the lights, I'm catching the last flight out.....woohoo!!!

If I remember from the Meet and Greet, this is the Bikes, Blues and BBQ event in Eureka Springs.

Disgusting, all them neked women  
SHOCKED.gif
, beer  
beerchug.gif
 booze  
all_coholic.gif
 and bikes  
race.gif
.  "UHHHHHHH" couldn't make the MeetnGreet, NOW this, my life has to change it's priorities cause I'am missing out on all the good stuff
laugh.gif

(BusaWhipped @ Sep. 27 2006,14:15) If I remember from the Meet and Greet, this is the Bikes, Blues and BBQ event in Eureka Springs.
Actually based out of Fayetteville. Of course, they'll scrape up a dozen of 'em off the curves (ditches, trees) between Fayetteville and Eureka Springs!
laugh.gif

(Sorry, missed my last sensitivity training session!)

post_3_33253_th_694cf7cd.gif

It's Bikes, Blues and BBQ, third largest and fastest growing rally in the states held in none other than Fayetteville, AR.....the next 4 days will be a cluster f**k around here....you can imagine.....take a town of 58,000 and add 300,000 people, 100,000 bikes and 1.2 billion cases of old milwakee and there ya go

(moondog @ Sep. 27 2006,15:26) It's Bikes, Blues and BBQ, third largest and fastest growing rally in the states held in none other than Fayetteville, AR.....the next 4 days will be a cluster f**k around here....you can imagine.....take a town of 58,000 and add 300,000 people, 100,000 bikes and 1.2 billion cases of old milwakee and there ya go
"Old Milwaukee"? Are you accusing them of being yuppies?!?

Pabst Blue Ribbon all the way!!
laugh.gif

OK, OK, maybe Budweiser...

hey, who's doggin' the Bud?
sad.gif
oh wait, i guess i am an ex-chopper ridin' old geezer
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

however, that sounds like a wonderful opportunity to pull out the 'Busa and start the re-education process...although with the amount of alcohol, acid, and 'shrooms that is going to be consumed, they would probably just think the bike that blew them off the road was just a hallucination
laugh.gif
nothing could really be that fast and look that good
biggrin.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

sadly, welcome to their idea of fun
sad.gif
...i guess that is where they get the idea that their bikes are the best also
biggrin.gif

well said semicps, you bring up my favorite past time during BB&BBQ.....messing with the v-twin crowd, it's just too much fun, can't help myself. Got to watch it, they get a tad pissed when ya straif em at 150.
eek2.gif

you are correct so be careful, bro...hate that i missed getting to meet you at MNG II...until next time
beerchug.gif

very cool and right around the corner.

Shibumi, maybe I'll drive the truck and find some used parts and must sell cheap slightly damaged bikes.
firedevil.gif

Back