Kansas City MO Ride Today around 1pm

Salty

Registered
New to the site....Only one previous thread posted so far....Im looking to do some riding over the next few nice days we are about to have here in KC...any local KC riders want to meet up let me know...either post of PM me...

Im going to start from the Northland Near Smithville today and probably ride out to LVW or somewhere...Who Knows...Not sure what my plans are for tomorrows ride or Saturday yet...

Anyways if any KCMO riders want to get out the next few days let me know...

You should ride up to Josh's shop in Plattsburg, just up 169, he has just about everything you can imagine for a Busa chrome, powder coated. Hills Specialties is the shop name, he sells a lot on E-Bay, Balls Z Motor Sports. The shop no. is 816-539-0123. Tell him Jerome sent you.

You should ride up to Josh's shop in Plattsburg, just up 169, he has just about everything you can imagine for a Busa chrome, powder coated. Hills Specialties is the shop name, he sells a lot on E-Bay, Balls Z Motor Sports. The shop no. is 816-539-0123. Tell him Jerome sent you.

I will do that today for sure...have you an address on the shop???

I guess I have my ride destination today then..Always cool to check out a local shop I have not head off...

Same here, too much salt and sand for me right now, but I would definitely like to hook up later on.

If I didn't have to work today, I would be on that like a hobo on a ham sandwitch! I get off work Sat at 3 pm. I could ride then.

I can probably go tommorrow,i live up by Plattsburg so let me know in the morning what your plans are.

Im working today so I wont be out for a ride..Although I might go home over lunch and get my bike if it dries up a bit...Still I wont be out of the office until around 3pm at the earliest...

I had a blast riding out to Plattsburg...Josh is definitely a nice guy..he is getting me hooked up with a new seat and passenger seat for my BUSA....They have some amazing chrome accesories there as well...Great store..Strange location...but man the ride was worth it....

especially taking C back out of Plattsburg up to 92...Lots of fun back there....

Back