Just wanted to share

MN72Busa

Formerly known as "Zuki"
Donating Member
Registered
Well I couldn't be any more thrilled, to have found a new girlfriend, friend, riding buddy, and all around good person - all wrapped up in one package. Anyhow, just wanted to share a few pics.

geocities.com domain gone

Count your blessing. Only time will tell. Take it from me....39 and still looking, barely.

cool.gif
super.gif

(semi @ Nov. 28 2006,04:07) good luck
beerchug.gif
i hope it works for you
Thanks, I hope so also - as after being in a wretched, twisted, and all around crap~o'la relationship for the last 2 years and 10 months, I think I deserve someone like Ali.

Does she ride...oh man, can she ride. Is she smart, umm...well lets just say I think I will be calling her Dr. in the near future.

Heck, I've thrown caution to the wind, accepted her invite to move in and couldn't be more excited and scared at the same time.

Do I expect anyone to understand...Do some think it's too fast...well, after not really living much of a life for the last 6 years, I've thrown all reasoning and caution to the wind, and let myself not over analyze something to death for once...and it feels Great.

sometimes you have to do what you have to do...the greatest rewards come from taking the greatest risks...on the flip side, so do the greatest heartaches...i have been through both...just take care of yourself, be as careful as possible, and enjoy the moment you are in because we don't know what tommorrow is going to bring

Any woman who dresses up HOT for her man,is alright in my book!
Good luck Val.

(runeight @ Nov. 28 2006,07:14) By the way..rotors look great..
smile.gif

runeight...
Congratz Val, that is a nice package you have there, i could only wish my wife would ride with me, let alone on her own.

where are the rotors at? all i saw was the girl ...........
SHOCKED.gif
eek2.gif
crazy.gif

Sounds like a keeper. Do what makes you happy and who cares how anyone else feels about it. Best of luck and RIDE ON!!

Man you are a lucky guy. Ive been up and down with woman for many years. Its really nice to see a guy meet a beautiful woman who rides and your vibes really connect. Congrats......

(Copperone @ Nov. 28 2006,06:28) Man you are a lucky guy.  Ive  been up and down with woman for many years.  Its really nice to see a guy meet a beautiful woman who rides and your vibes really connect.  Congrats......
up and down you say?

laugh.gif

(runeight @ Nov. 28 2006,08:47)
(Copperone @ Nov. 28 2006,06:28) Man you are a lucky guy.  Ive  been up and down with woman for many years.  Its really nice to see a guy meet a beautiful woman who rides and your vibes really connect.  Congrats......
up and down you say?

laugh.gif
ices_rofl.gif

Congrats brother!!!

Move as fast as you want, take risks and jump in with both feet!!! Thats the only way to live.

But take my advice, dont buy a ring, sign any paper work (credit card, lease, loans) and WRAP IT UP!!!

Those mistakes can be killer.

Congrats again!!!!
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

Back