Just swinging by and popping in to see if any of my Busa Buds are left...

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I do miss the days of the great Busa rallies slicing and dicing the BR mountains and it took me quite awhile but I finally wound up on a bike I spent a lifetime talking pooh about. It's got a 4 speaker/400W Rockford Fosgate sound system, Zipper 458 Cam and full Rinehart Race exhaust so it's kinda like a nursing home for rockers on two wheels only quicker! LOL!

SGS1.jpeg

SGS2.jpeg

SGS3.jpeg

Won’t be doing 140 on US1 in Stuart on that thing. :)
But it’s still quite nice.
Nice to see you around again sir.
Saiid!!! The friend who played an instrumental role in me still being here on planet earth! :) You have no clue how many times I've told the story of that special gift you brought me! :)

Oh and you might be surprised, Big Bore kit. cam, master tune...she just might be able to but never will. ;)

Saiid!!! The friend who played an instrumental role in me still being here on planet earth! :) You have no clue how many times I've told the story of that special gift you brought me! :)

Oh and you might be surprised, Big Bore kit. cam, master tune...she just might be able to but never will. ;)
I think about you often and that day the other dude rode off and I stopped to take the heat. Roflmao.
Good to see you’re doing well and still got the wheels down.

What’s up Jinks! I went the same route as you. 2000w jukebox on wheels. 8 Hertz speakers, Soundstream HU, Jackpot and Reinhardt exhaust, Ohlins suspension. Next up the 128 and 475 cam

IMG_7713.jpeg

IMG_9011.jpeg

IMG_9304.jpeg

Its been a while since the good old Busa Bash days. Glad to see your doing well and still on two wheels.

georgiabusa_05! I remember you riding into the busa rallies. I had a stroke 8 years ago so my memory isn’t up to par but was your name Tim? Did you ride a blue/silver busa?

Back