just something to think about...

Odyssey

Registered
im a little bored so i have something for you guys to think about.

What do you think would happen if everyone stopped speeding, and always drove the limit?

I wonder if the police force would go under...

im a little bored so i have something for you guys to think about.

What do you think would happen if everyone stopped speeding, and always drove the limit?

I wonder if the police force would go under...
It would take me forever to get to work.
laugh.gif
You can get away with up to 20mph over the speed limit.

Everyone would be happy riding Mopeheads and Busas would become like the Dinosaurs.

First off, my wife would be out of a job......and that would suck for me and her.

Second, I would go nuts on the weekends.....in the car, I don't speed. On the bike...I don't do the speed limit.

If it ever would happen we would all be racing Segways. Vroom vroom baby.. vroom Vroom!!

Nope I would still have work. Being a City Cop I do very little traffic work. Sad to say the domestics and fights the larcenys and other things keep me more than busy. I and the other Officers do traffic when things slow down.

With all the traffic slowed down and nobody speeding, drinking would go on the rise! DUI city!!! Heck, I'd probably even start.

As long as there are thieves and murders the police have a job. The first step in becoming civilized is to give up vengence against those that have done you wrong. Let the police and courts sort it out.

Marc "Howlin Mad"

I back the badge!

Back