Just some pics of BKtober stuff 20/07

8Daytona8

Donating Member
Registered
Pics are too big to do all so here is an album
cool.gif

Toberfest 20/07

Hey you goin back? I got a surf contest tomorrow morning (sons) to go to Bathune beack @ turtle mound A1A NSBeach Kingfish road 9 AM if yawl are in town. Then back to the drags i guess till Motogp in PM.  
whistling.gif
Yea probably. I need to shop for some blinds at Lowe's in the morning. If I don't answer the phone, I'm on the way.

Thanks for the pic's !!!!!!
beerchug.gif
I bet a stock Busa would look custom down there ? "Wow, he put a little tire on it, and pulled the swing arm in 3 feet". I wonder how those bikes handle ? (over 300 tire, stretched over 10 inches, and dropped to the ground ?

I hate to say it
rock.gif
but it was good to see the old school with the vett motor.
winkold.gif
The Busa has dominated for years
cool.gif
but now its like a Barracuda tryin to decide which in the school of minnows deserves his attention.
sadnews.gif

ae0d_3.jpg

wtf.gif

ThumbsUp.gif
I was glad to hear that it was a wrong turn
crazy.gif
Was thinkin the worst.
Wow. It was the lane change from the far right to the left turn lane in moderate traffic while riding 2 up that got me. By the time I turned around, I had lost you. I had no idea what the name of the restaurant was either.
Oh and BTW those things that U and Mary have that connect to CELL site towers do work in PORT ORANGE.
deadhorse.gif

Oh and BTW those things that U and Mary have that connect to CELL site towers do work in PORT ORANGE.
deadhorse.gif
You answer when you're riding? You would have to because you didn't pull over. It took me 12 seconds to circle the BK and get right.

I didn't see 3 busas on the shoulder anywhere between there and 92.

Back