Just rebuilt motor no first gear

ok i got it fixed and the motor is back together... somehow the first gear was backwards dont know how because we didnt take it apart:whistle:. we messed with that thing forever then finally brought it to our friend james doughtery at dart machine and he looked at it and pointed to the gear haha. we ran it through the gears and its all good its going back in the bike tomorrow. appriciate it guys

ok i got it fixed and the motor is back together... somehow the first gear was backwards dont know how because we didnt take it apart:whistle:. we messed with that thing forever then finally brought it to our friend james doughtery at dart machine and he looked at it and pointed to the gear haha. we ran it through the gears and its all good its going back in the bike tomorrow. appriciate it guys
Its amazing what a second set of eyes will do for you sometimes, glad you got things sorted...

its running i just cant open it up i want to give it a few hundred miles to break it in but i can tell its way more healthy than when i got it. I have around 40 miles on the rebuilt motor
Posted via Mobile Device

Back