Just making sure that you fine folks

Revlis

Re-Recycled, Busa-Less...
Donating Member
Registered
It's freaking awesome, it uses all sorts of data points, key words, and music genre data to extrapolate out what it is you might like to listen too. If you are like me and a little cut off from the current music scene Pandora is a godsend.

For example, I wanted to listen to the Deftones, so I type in Deftones and then Pandora takes over from there and based on my input will continue to choose random songs and bands out of the ether that are similar in sound, genre, beat, vocal style etc... So it's like it reads your mind and knows what it is you are looking for. When it misses you just tell it " thumbs Down" and it learns...

It's Free but they really need you to be clicking some of there advertising links as they are a little strapped for cash.

So you all know I'm a picky Beeyotch and I tend to be pretty skeptical but Pandora works pretty well it's an interesting use of the Internet and technology. Get yourself a Blue tooth transmitter and stream the music from your PC or laptop straight into your home system and you've got a limitless library of tunes that gradually tailors itself to your tastes...

You do have to register after about 15 minutes or so but spam is minimal.

Pandora Pandora Review

Anyway good stuff...
thumb_up.gif

been using my account pretty heavy the last few months but really worth it.

Like Rev said, if you havent used it, try it. Your gona like it.

Josh

Ryders Connection

Back