Donating Member
Registered
...from desmoparts.

http://www.desmoparts.com/suzuki/hayabusa/hayabusa.htm#

nice kit.
biggrin.gif

cheers
ken

Thats over 52 cents per screw! Wonder what the same screws would cost at the local hardware store?

Just wondering but, were you missing a few screws or something? Or just ordering this for the extras and decent look.

(Shanling @ Oct. 04 2006,14:48) Thats over 52 cents per screw! Wonder what the same screws would cost at the local hardware store?
I actually did just that on my last bike. I replaced virtually every fastener (individually, lots of measuring) on the thing with S/S metric Allen heads and it cost me a damn sight more than $45.

This kit doesnt come with the fairing bolts? Seems kinda weak. If they had decent S/S versions of the stockers would be awesome. They would have to be better than the chromed cheese Suzuki uses!

(heavybusa @ Oct. 04 2006,15:00) Looks good, but whats the benefit
rock.gif
Some folks like flashy paint jobs...
some folks like stainless steel fasteners...
to each his own..

cheers
ken

(bigoltool @ Oct. 04 2006,21:29)
(Shanling @ Oct. 04 2006,14:48) Thats over 52 cents per screw! Wonder what the same screws would cost at the local hardware store?
I actually did just that on my last bike. I replaced virtually every fastener (individually, lots of measuring) on the thing with S/S metric Allen heads and it cost me a damn sight more than $45.

This kit doesnt come with the fairing bolts? Seems kinda weak. If they had decent S/S versions of the stockers would be awesome. They would have to be better than the chromed cheese Suzuki uses!
Well then that answers my first question. What was the total from the hardware store?

Back