Just got the bike back from the shop, follow-to earlier post.

NCBusa2001

Registered
First post here.

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...86-hesitation-issues-bad-gas.html#post2336397

OK-after a fill up or two (and a bunch of water treatment's) later, the bike is still hesitating and getting worse. I figure I needed a new front tire and an inspection so off to the mechanic we go, (sport cycles in Rockingham, NC. Great shop!).

So, I picked her up today and I asked what the problem was. The tech said, "All we could find was your spark plugs were loose".

An 08 with 3k miles and the plugs were loose, WTF. Go figure. I would have never thought of that.

Thought I would share. I'm happy she will be running right for the bash.

Chris

Sorry to hear about the issues you had with your 1k! But at least you now have a ride and it is fixed! I just went through the busa today! New air filter, clean and lubed the chain, bleed the front and rear brakes, bleed the clutch, air up the tires, checked her over.... tomorrow clean her up! See you out there Chris!

Sorry to hear that it was something simple, but it is sometimes the simple stuff that is the hardest to figure out!

You picked it up today but are you sure the symptoms are all gone? I hope they are, nobody likes a bike with gremlins.

Back