Just got in from a Sunset Run ... pics inside

Kento-Moto

Hayabusa Immortal
Donating Member
Registered
Black Butte Lake is only about 25 miles from here so I took a quick run out there this evening. ( 10-18-09 ) Nice and quiet this time of year but I was weary of Deer.

Couple pics ...

Black Butte Oct2009 004b.jpg

Black Butte Oct2009 017b.jpg

Black Butte Oct2009 023b.jpg

Black Butte Oct2009 027.jpg

Black Butte Oct2009 010.jpg

Very Nice!! :thumbsup: Sorry to be geographically challenged, is that in CA or HI? It is beautiful.

Very cool. I like seeing HILLS ! I live in SoFla. I swear a five foot wave would roll across the state it's so flat. Oh I did forget the landfills, those are about the biggest hills we have around here ! :rofl: Here take a look at a couple of my park day pics. It is so flat here if you look closely you can see the curve of the earth in the horizon of second pic !
Okeeheelee park in West Palm Beach, Flor-EYE-da .:beerchug:

Busa in Okeehelee 10.8.9 012.jpg

Busa in Okeehelee 10.8.9 033.jpg

Very cool. I like seeing HILLS ! I live in SoFla. I swear a five foot wave would roll across the state it's so flat. Oh I did forget the landfills, those are about the biggest hills we have around here ! :rofl: Here take a look at a couple of my park day pics. It is so flat here if you look closely you can see the curve of the earth in the horizon of second pic !
Okeeheelee park in West Palm Beach, Flor-EYE-da .:beerchug:

sorry to thread hijack but i noticed your tag design. a couple months back there were these asshats that were on harleys forcing ppl off of the highway and acting all retarded shaking fists and the drivers that didnt get out of the way. they had the same tags. i was behind them on the busa and didnt want to be associated with them....so i think i pissed them off when i passed shaking my head.

/hijack

You know as well as I do Busas cause a crowd and I just got tired of telling everybody what size the engine was is all. Also want to let them idiots on the metal pigs know what just blew them off the road !
Funny how in 30 plus yrs of riding I still have yet to see a Jap bike broke down on the side of the road ! And they think their all that. Piss on Harley. Give me one I'll sell it and buy two Busas !

Back