just got back from fishing

spencerrr

Registered
I'm hot-tired-stink-and I'm 2 shades darker, and didn't catch one fish. This is the only thing i love to do other than ridding adrianne. Thank you god for the little blessings you put in my life to keep me sane.

I'm hot-tired-stink-and I'm 2 shades darker, and didn't catch one fish. This is the only thing i love to do other than ridding adrianne. Thank you god for the little blessings you put in my life to keep me sane.

What were you fishing for?

You need to do some saltwater fishing. Take you out and put you on a nice grouper and let you fight it for a couple hours. One fish will be all you wanna fight.

Have you fought a Goliath Saiid?

I'll say that I've hooked a few very large things that bent the rod to the gunnel and took alot of line but I've never landed any of them. Always same result. Just feels like I'm stuck on the bottom but we knew something was on line. Something swallowed the bait and swam back into it's hole. Just dont know what? The Goliaths here are protected and if you hook one and reel it in it better be alive when you release and you better hope nobody sees it. The Fish & Wildlife officer will rip you a new one if he sees you with one hooked.

A 30lb grouper will wear most people out. A 30lb tuna forget about it. Arm burner. Anything larger and you really need to be ready for it.

anything that would bite my worm. people were mostly catching cats today

When I lived in Tn we used to fish for catfish with chicken livers I think it was?
Nice to catch a good one and cook him up. As others said it was still a better day than one at work.

Back