Just found a police jewel

Conceal Carry Threatened w/ Execution by Canton OH Police - YouTube[/url]

Ummmm oops:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oldie but goldie, apparently they don't play, if it's the one I'm thinking of :whistle:

Yeah, seems like a real jewel to me too. ???
Not gonna go into what I really think because I don't want it to seem like I'm cop bashing somehow. I'm no cop or claim to know, but wouldn't the correct thing to do be clear the vehicle of any person(s) and make sure their secured before you go climbing thru it looking to try and find something? ???

Nice guy, I probly would have gotten myself shot when he started talkin to me like that:laugh:

oh i freakin know i would! i know my rights. have friends in high places. and im not afraid to die.

"I would have smiled, and said " I dare ya!".
:banghead: i don't have any close friends that know the Gov. of Ohio. :down:

:whistle: wait, maybe i do!:laugh:

reminds me of the story of Bubba Junebug Johnson.
:hijack:

one day, two fellas from.. oh let's say they are from New York.. are rollin down the highway in the middle of Mississippi, in a red convertible Cadillac with white leather seats and tinted, power windows.
Well these two fellas were rollin down the highway, doing, oh let's say 16mph over; When they look up in their rear view mirror and see rollin cherries in their rear view mirror.
Well guess what Brothers and Sisters.
They are being pulled over by none other than.... State Trooper Bubba "JuneBug" Johnson.

Now, Bubba "juneBug" Johnson was none to pleased to see these "City Slickers", in their fancy car, breakin Mississippi state law, by driving way too fast through his Perish. So he decides to "make their wish come true!".

He walks up to the car and, Tap Tap Taps, on the tinted window with his night stick.
Zzzzzz, the driver rolls down the window. "Yea!?!"

Bubba gos nuts!
he starts beating on the driver with his night stick yelling " WHEN A MISSISSIPPI STATE TROOPER PULLS YOU OVER BOY, YOU HAVE YOUR LICENSE OUT, YOUR INSURANCE AND REGSTRATION IN HAND, YOUR SUNGLASSES OFF (did i mention they were wearing sunglasses?) YOUR WINDOW DOWN, AND YOU ADDRESS ME AS SIR!"

Driver "Omg, im sorry officer, ouch, please don't beat me with with that night stick any more!!".

then Bubba walks over to the passenger side.

Tap Tap Tap, with the night stick.

ZZzzzzz, the passenger pushes the button rolling the window down.

POW, SMACK, BAM bam bam!

passenger "Help Help, police brutality, police brutality! what the heck ya beatin me for?".

Bubba "I'm makin your wish come true."

Passanger "Your makin my wish come true??".

Bubba "juneBug" Johnson "Both you know, and i know, if i hadn't whipped on you, you would have got about a mile or so down the road, and looked over at your buddy, and said " I Wish That Mother Funker Beat Me With That NightStick!!!!"!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

it took forever to type, but omg it's a funny joke.:laugh:

other comments withheld out of respect for my friends that wear the badge. :p:beerchug:

Back