Just another story

DEMMYM

Donating Member
Registered
Just another I love your Busa story.

I guy stopped by from our sister plant, He just bought a new gsxr 600 a month or so ago, He had only seen pics of Misty, well I just happened to have ridden her today and he wanted to see her.

She made me proud, He was drooling

Then I started her, Summit racing Hot tips, I thought he was going to cry. I love the way they sound on the road, But start her up in a warehouse and it sounded like a Top Fuel Dragster.

Im a proud Daddy

You kill me, I hate riding with you, no one says anything about Sally when Misty is around. :poke:

WOW! Bigger picture of that lovely lady please? I don't think I have ever seen her around Tulsa...

Jonny

WOW! Bigger picture of that lovely lady please? I don't think I have ever seen her around Tulsa...

Jonny

She hangs out in Wagoner more than anywhere, She is shy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I saw you were going to take your girl to Brady, Metric is good peeps, You might tell them Michael with the Spiked busa said Hi.

==========================================================

mmmmm.jpg

She hangs out in Wagoner more than anywhere, She is shy :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I saw you were going to take your girl to Brady, Metric is good peeps, You might tell them Michael with the Spiked busa said Hi.

==========================================================

Michael,

Beautiful :) Very clean :bowdown:

I certainly will do. Actually getting ready to call them right now.
Jonny

Michael,

Beautiful :) Very clean :bowdown:

I certainly will do. Actually getting ready to call them right now.
Jonny

Let me know if your going to be going over there today, I get off at 2:30 and might be able to stop by and meet you.

Let me know if your going to be going over there today, I get off at 2:30 and might be able to stop by and meet you.

Well I have a front tire issue so can't ride the bike over there. Have to see about going to UHaul and renting a trailer...

Jonny

Back