Just A Friendly Reminder

Blazing-Saddle

"Kowalski"
Donating Member
Registered
When blasting down the I-4 corridor north of Orlando, watch da speed. :rulez:

Warning-01.jpg

This is why I try to keep everything under control specially my right wrist. I work on Lakemary and the police is always out there looking to get your money. At least you got a warning

Glad it wasn't a ticket!! These are the driving awards that I would prefer more then the "other" one.

Well that sux! But he could have been a real d*ck and given you reckless for more then 20 over.

I'm still blessed to have not been nabbed yet. *crosses fingers* If & when I do....I can see it happening at the Fall Bash this year. :whistle:

I am so jealous! You got a warning for speeding and now I am dealing with hubby's ticket for "failure to signal lane change". Driving through downtown Pflugerville, TX and the po po had nothing better to do than to write a ticket for not using a blinker.
Hubby is "out of town" on his "government" job with the military and the Pflugerville PD will not even speak with me about the ticket or his choice to take defensive driving; they say he isn't a minor so I can not speak to the judge about this being away on a military op. F, F, F, - What next??

I am so jealous! You got a warning for speeding and now I am dealing with hubby's ticket for "failure to signal lane change". Driving through downtown Pflugerville, TX and the po po had nothing better to do than to write a ticket for not using a blinker.
Hubby is "out of town" on his "government" job with the military and the Pflugerville PD will not even speak with me about the ticket or his choice to take defensive driving; they say he isn't a minor so I can not speak to the judge about this being away on a military op. F, F, F, - What next??

I believe the only person that can represent your husband is either himself or a lawyer. If the judge allowed you to represent your husband in court and a mistake was made the judge could have the case appealed. So to answer your "what next" question: hire a lawyer. Good luck with it...

This is why I try to keep everything under control specially my right wrist. I work on Lakemary and the police is always out there looking to get your money. At least you got a warning

Just goes to show they are not always looking out for your money an sometimes they are looking out for your safety:poke: :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Good Luck here in the South, people DONT know what a signal indicator is when changing lanes. The cops DOnt use signals. I think from DE to FL nobody knows how to use that stick on the Left called a indicator.... Just my 2 Cents..

Sorry you got busted, but thanx for the heads up.

Too bad they don't put as much effort into preventing child molesters as they do speeders

Rob

You can go to JAG and have them file an extention its only for 90 days but the judge can extend it longer for you if he is in a good mood! Good Luck... and congrats on only a warning buddy!

Sorry you got busted, but thanx for the heads up.

Too bad they don't put as much effort into preventing child molesters as they do speeders

Rob

I do believe they they do arrest them..:whistle:.prosecutors lock them up up......:whistle: .....who lets them go back into society:whistle: Our system sucks.

Back